His LiFe
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
10:13 AM
It has been a while since I last updated my entry..
it's my-way|`
Having a busy weekend...
12 Nov.. NP Silat Jalan Raya (Day 1)
Not up to my expectations..due to last min changes here n there..
However, like most ppl said, I shud be proud of what I've done...
Taking the initiative to organise this..
At least, in one another,..
gathering all the NP pesilats together during the festive occasion..
This comin Sunday..NP Silat Jalan Raya (Day 2)
This time ard, predictions that there will be more ppl than last saturday..
Not to forget, I will be having another great weekend..
when i will be joining my MCC peepz in their jalan raya this comin Sat..
Yes, I have been MIA in that club activities..
but somehow I still remembered this ppl...
Tomorrow.. NP Silat training resumes after a month and a half break..
Nice to be back in training...
Hope that I wont be rusty tomorrow..
Till then... take care guys..